English




Recount text

Last week, my classmate named Yudho and I did the English assignment together. We did it in my house. Yudho came to my house by his motorcycle at 07.00 p.m. We had to do the assignment quickly because it was very much. We worried if we did it slowly; we would come late to school the next day.
When we almost finished the assignment, it was raining. We thought the rain would stop in a few minutes again. But until we had finished it, the rain didn’t stop. We waited and wished the rain would stop as quickly as possible. We were waiting so long, but the rain did not stop yet. We saw the clock and realized that it was almost 12.00 p.m. I thought it was better to Yudho to sleep in my house, because if he went home at that night, he would be wet when he arrived home and he would be sick. Moreover, in raining condition, the road was slippery; it was very risky if he rode his motorcycle. I told him about what I thought. I ordered him to sleep in my house. He accepted my order. He decided to sleep in my house. He was very sleepy. He slept before me. He forgot for sending a text to his mother that he was going to sleep in my house. So, I sent a text to his mom.
The next day, I had woken up before him. I woke him up and told him to go home then. He went home. At 07.00 a.m., we went to school and we still felt very sleepy. It was not matter we were sleepy. The most important thing was we had finished our assignment.


Descriptive text


KOi is a kind of beautiful fish from Japan. It is the descendant of carper, Japanese endemic fish. Its size is fifty until eighty centimeter. It has a mustache like a catfish. There are two colours of its eyes, black and red. The most interesting thing bout Koi which cause some people interested to have it is Koi has wonderful skin colours. Those colours are red, white, yellow, orange, gray, black, and golden. A Koi usually has two until three combination of those colours, but there are some Koi which has one colour. Based on the colours, Koi is classified in some kinds, such as Kohaku, Sanke, Sushui, etc. Koi is often used as symbol of fish lover communities. Chinese believe that have Koi will make they have a lot of luckiness.



Procedure

Do you know how to make fish nugget? It is very easy. Let me explain you about the steps. The ingredients you will need are one kilogram of fresh fish meat, three spoons of sago flour, celeries, garlic, onion, two eggs, bread flour, salt, and monosodium glutamate (MSG). If you don’t like MSG, you can change it with sugar. First, separate the meat of fish with the bone and skin. Cut up the meat into small pieces. You can only cut up it, don’t blend it by blender. Next, blend garlic and onion. Slice the celeries into thin pieces. After that, mix the fish meat, blended garlic and onion, thin pieces of celeries, sago flour, and eggs. Put it on the baking pan and steam it in 30 minutes. After 30 minutes steamed, take the baking pan out and wait until it is cold. When it has been cold, slice into dice pieces. Then, smear the dice pieces with egg and cover with bread flour. Finally, fry it in hot oil and it is ready to serve.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
;